The skin needs to be moisturized even though you feel that there is too much oil on your face. People who considers themselves with oily skin type requires moisturizer too. It is just best to make sure that the moisturizer is water based.
I do have oily skin too not to mention being acne prone and sensitive as well. With all these skin issues that I have, I still continue to moisturize every night. In the morning, although I know that it is still necessary, I prefer to use bb creams which already have moisturizing effect plus the added SPF. I have tried different moisturizers. Currently, when I go out and require to cover up my pores and acne marks, I used Le blanc’s BB Cream. This beauty balm cream contains tamanu oil which can help in calming my acne.
This bb cream is pretty good. I even used it for my daughter’s eczema. It quite worked well as well. Overall this, is a good bb cream which can cover up marks and protect you from the sun too with around SPF 45 (i think). I asked about the SPF before but I already forgot about it.
- helps in calming acne
- easily available (the seller can be contacted through instagram and also sold in Shopee
- several shades to choose from
- with SPF
- Texture is too liquid, shaking may be necessary
- Application must not be in front of the fan because the cream tends to dry quickly
- Price. this is a disadvantage for me considering how thrifty I am. I bought it at P650. Good thing Shopee offered free shipping for orders P250 and up. Also, during the time I got it, there was still an ongoing promotion from Shopee.
This BB cream at times also served as my spot treatment. At times, it worked, at times, it does not.
Before bedtime, I also apply moisturizer. I got the ones I am currently using from a raffle/giveaway of Natura Organic. I joined and luckily won two beauty oils. The one without label is marula + argan oil and the brown bottle is rosehip seed oil. Both are quite promising in helping me achieve a healthier and glowing looking skin.
If you will purchase each, it may cost around 350+ per bottle plus shipping fees. The brand also has its physical store, just check them out on instagram. ♥♥♥
PS: I am not paid or asked to review any of the products mentioned above. The thoughts were based from my personal experience.
Have you also tried any of these or other beauty oils? Share your thoughts. ♥☺
✘ ❍ ✘ ❍
𝒥 á Ν ê